St. James Episcopal Church
3 Mountain Road
Farmington, CT 06032
St. James Parish has a rich history as a center for those who seek to know God through Jesus Christ and who want to serve God by putting their faith into action. Our life together is grounded in worship supported by excellent music. Committed to serving the world in Christ’s name, we are engaged in outreach programs throughout the year.
Pentecost Service in St. James courtyard/
Walk Against Hunger raises funds for Friendship Service Center
Church women gather for retreat at Camp Washington
Sunday Services: 8:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
Summer Services: 9:00 a.m. starting June 19
Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. Lectionary Tea
11:00 a.m. Holy Communion with prayers for healing
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Facsimile: 860.677.8219
- Rector: Rev. George Roberts
- 860.677.1564 email@example.com
- Parish Administrator: Sue Deming
- 860.677.1564 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Christian Formation & Youth Ministry: Emily Perow
- 860.677.1564 email@example.com
- Music Director: Blake Hansen
- 860.677.1564 firstname.lastname@example.org
*In the event of an emergency, most often weather–related, parish closing information will be available on WTIC–AM 1080 radio and on WFSB–3 and WVIT–30 television stations. Whenever possible, a notice (e–flash) will be sent and the website updated as well.