St. James Episcopal Church
3 Mountain Road
Farmington, CT 06032
St. James Parish has a rich history as a center for those who seek to know God through Jesus Christ and who want to serve God by putting their faith into action. Our life together is grounded in worship supported by excellent music. We love our children and provide a fine Christian Education program for them. Committed to serving the world in Christ’s name, we are engaged in outreach programs throughout the year. On Saturday, June 6, St. James volunteers made 75 lunches and distributed them to their hungry neighbors at Bushnell Park.
Sunday Summer Service: 9:00 a.m. (starting June 21)
Lemonade on the Lawn following this service
Regular Sunday Services: 8:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m. Holy Communion with prayers for healing
Summer Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Facsimile: 860.677.8219
- Rector: Rev. George Roberts
- 860.677.1564 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parish Administrator: Sue Deming
- 860.677.1564 email@example.com
- Director of Christian Formation & Youth Ministry: Emily Perow
- 860.677.1564 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Director: Blake Hansen
- 860.677.1564 email@example.com
*In the event of an emergency, most often weather–related, parish closing information will be available on WTIC–AM 1080 radio and on WFSB–3 and WVIT–30 television stations. Whenever possible, a notice (e–flash) will be sent and the website updated as well.